Bioinnovat provides strategic advisory and business development services for global and Indian Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and oversight of clinical trial services for global sponsors.
For Global CROs
Establish Indian subsidiaries, build and train clinical operations teams, data management, drug safety and medical writing teams
Bioinnovat assisted Kendle, a large global CRO, on their entry into the Indian market in 2004-05
Assisted i3 on the entry strategy. Full support to launch i3 India as full services CRO from 2006-11 growing to 250+ employees till its merger with Inventiv, Pharmanet.
- Representation for licensing / partnering in Indian market
- Source and develop alliances with Indian CROs
Assisted INC, a therapeutic specialist CRO, on entry strategy in India. Initiated 50:50 Joint venture of INC GVK Bio for clinical development
- Establish Indian subsidiaries, build and train clinical operations teams, data management, drug safety and medical writing teams
Business development services for Indian CROs
- Contract Research & Manufacture (CRAM)
- Drug development research services consultancy for setting up CROs
- Market Representation : M Scan
Stakeholder communication strategy & outreach
Oversight of Clinical Trials in India for Global Sponsors
- Management of clinical trials on behalf of global sponsors to meet agreed deliverables
- Collaborating with CRO to provide sponsor support on the ground in regulatory policy impact and site management.
Bioinnovat has provided oversight for 11 clinical development programs